Eula Gold/Kafra Points?

Eava

I traded in 200 hourly points for "Eula Gold" but it was a consumable item that give you 1000 Kafra points -neither the gold nor the points are redeemable anywhere. There isn't a description anywhere for either item. Is there some way to undo/return the useless item or exchange the Kafra points back to hourly points. I assumed the gold was cash points or something that was usable in game but not even at the Kafra headquarters can the points be used to do anything with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 1:16 PM, Eava said:

I traded in 200 hourly points for "Eula Gold" but it was a consumable item that give you 1000 Kafra points -neither the gold nor the points are redeemable anywhere. There isn't a description anywhere for either item. Is there some way to undo/return the useless item or exchange the Kafra points back to hourly points. I assumed the gold was cash points or something that was usable in game but not even at the Kafra headquarters can the points be used to do anything with.

Hello! sorry for late reply, its not useless you can find it on Cash Shop, PM me your IGN we will reward you because didnt see your post 😞
image.png.3e90522787fdc24a5ce0312ff5070d7c.png